Why become a member? ×

SOLD. PLEASE DELETE
£900

Price, £900 inc fully insured courier to a UK address.

This is a 2012 Gibson LP Standard bought in November 2012 from Andertons.

http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/gibson-2012-les-paul-standard-553126

Shortly afterwards I had Hayden Minett of Bulldog Pickups (he also works for Matamp) replace the stock burstbuckers with his vintage zebra PAF's. Hayden has wired the PAF's up to retain the push/pull features of the tone and volume controls for coil tapping, straight to jack and phase shift options. The PAF's are a huge improvement on the stock pups especially on the neck where the original burstbuckers are notoriously muddy.
No idea why Gibson went down the PCB route but it doesn't lend itself easily to pup swaps. The electrics are now basically pre-PCB...I still have the board and burstbuckers so an easy conversion back to stock if needed.....but not by me as I wouldn't have a clue :-)

I have also swapped the 'standard' truss rod bell cover for a plain one and have swapped the white pick up selector knob for a vintage orange one. Both purely done for aesthetics to give the guitar a bit more of a custom look. The original fittings are included.

It has been gigged and used at practice often but is pretty much spotless. Set-up for 10-46 gauge strings which I replace regularly using Ernie Ball slinky's. Original Gibson hard case (black with fluffy white interior) papers etc all present and in excellent condition...I have been carrying the guitar around in an old Epiphone case, the Gibson is in the loft gathering dust!

After switching to bass a few months ago I haven't looked back and can't see me ever using this guitar again hence my decision to try and move it on.

Please see pics attached.

Happy also of course to answer any questions.

Thanks for looking.....

Edited by Jonesy64

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...