Why become a member? ×

Bassist looking for gigging band or cruise job.

Misha.Shayter

Hi guys!

I am bass player from Latvia, now based in London. I was travelling a lot and I was playing different music in different bands. But in London is very strange situation. There are a lot of bands, that believe that someday they will become rich and famous and they are searching for musicians. Sometimes they are even having gigs. But everything for free, and even more - you need to pay for rehearsal rooms. It look like they are doing that for fun, and just to not to be alone, they are searching for additional musicians.

I am professional. I can read chords, notes, I can improvise and I can play by ear. I catch songs very fast. I have really big experience in playing in orchestras. I am playing already for 15 years. I have musical education. I AM READY TO PLAY. I am ready to WORK. That's my profession and that's my passion.

So, I am available for serious projects, who already have paid gigs, or, with great pleasure I would like to join a cruise playing band like a bass player.

Here are more information about me:
about.me/misha.shayter

For more information email me or call me:

I am based near Stratford in rehearsal studio.

Best regards,
Misha Shayter.

Edited by Misha.Shayter