Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TimAl

Tim is new to BC and so it falls to me to start his feedback thread.

Tim drove a considerable distance this afternoon to buy a P bass from me.....we spent a very enjoyable hour talking about all things Fender.

I can highly recommend Tim to all fellow BC'ers and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Cheers, Si

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='spongebob' timestamp='1419961476' post='2644386']
In fact, I could probably list another 4003 reasons to deal with Tim again! :lol:
[/quote]
Thanks spongebob - I'm certainly gonna rock it better now with this mod - perfect for jam . . . :secret:

• 3 months later...

I got In touch with Tim about a custom Scratchplate and to cut a long story short Tim made my plate exactly to spec it looks fantastic fitted without any fettling needed the plate is of very high standard and was a great price for custom work :) Tim is polite, lets you know what stage he is at and really is an awesome chap to deal with I am really happy with the service I got and will be ordering more plates in the future :)

• 5 months later...

I'm a naughty boy :blush:
Second time Tim has bought off me and I didn't leave feedback before. Huge apologies Tim.

Anyway, he's brilliant. Decisive, paid very quickly, great comms and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Fully recommended peeps.

AND, if you ever want a fully custom scratch plate, Tim is the man to go to. And I MEAN fully custom, owt (legal) you want.
I'm seriously considering getting a white pearl with Eddie on it, for my Sterling :blush:

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1445506067' post='2891921']

I'm seriously considering getting a white pearl with Eddie on it, for my Sterling :blush:
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words Karl - & don't hesitate to shout if you'd like a plate for your Sterling - whatever floats your boat . . .

[quote name='TimAl' timestamp='1445508899' post='2891953']
Thanks for the kind words Karl - & don't hesitate to shout if you'd like a plate for your Sterling - whatever floats your boat . . .

[/quote]

Oh ha de bloody ha, WRONG EDDIE ya muppet (as if you didn't know!) :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

It's going to be a long day........ :P

[URL=http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/Karl_Altdorfer/media/father_ted_down_with_this_sort_of_t_zpsnz688y1v.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/Karl_Altdorfer/father_ted_down_with_this_sort_of_t_zpsnz688y1v.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a Trace Elliot amp off Tim today in a completely hassle-free deal...

As well as selling me a great sounding amp, I also had a chance to chew the fat with Tim about all things bass and also, to try our a few of his very nice basses.. That passive P Bass is a stunner btw Tim !

Very cool scratch plates too. :)

Thanks Tim; it was an absolute pleasure dealing with and meeting you.

Nik

And another example of the splendid young Tim bobs work, cheers again fella (I won't show the TRC for obvious reasons!)

[URL=http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/Karl_Altdorfer/media/002_zpsnnhgfldu.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/Karl_Altdorfer/002_zpsnnhgfldu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1456083996' post='2985264']
Bought a Trace Elliot amp off Tim today in a completely hassle-free deal...

As well as selling me a great sounding amp, I also had a chance to chew the fat with Tim about all things bass and also, to try our a few of his very nice basses.. That passive P Bass is a stunner btw Tim !

Very cool scratch plates too. :)

Thanks Tim; it was an absolute pleasure dealing with and meeting you.

Nik
[/quote]

Did you travel all the way up this end of the world Nik? If I had known that I would have arranged somewhere nearer to me when we traded my Yam TRB!!! :)

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1456229005' post='2986778']

Did you travel all the way up this end of the world Nik? If I had known that I would have arranged somewhere nearer to me when we traded my Yam TRB!!! :)
[/quote]

I did Russ, but only because I happened to be in London that weekend..

It all worked out quite fortuitously for me I have to say; managing to fit an early Sunday morning trip out to Tim's part of the world into a very busy day, picking up a great sounding amp and getting to meet Tim for a very interesting chat in the process. :)

• 3 months later...