Why become a member? ×

BURNS UK SHADOWS BASS CUSTOM SHOP 2004 MINT
£1400

greyparrot

Hi all looking for a possible trade for a vintage fender? 100% mint UK built custom shop by Barry Gibson himself...very very rare..you see the Chinese made ones (they cost over £1000 new) dont confuse this for that.... i called Barry the other day he said this would cost £3000 to make today. The bass sounds awesome, from stingray to p bass! comes with burns hiscox case certificate sighed and dated by Barry Gibson and tool kit. Im also on the Burns bass artist page! richard raymond... It also has the slanted pickups and written bridge saying rezo tube ...like the original...not seen on todays models.... i cant find any info about these, other than from when i called Barry for the info.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE_qaUuBzW0

Thanks for Looking im in essex so have to be a localize trade...would sell for £1200

Edited by icastle
Link fixed.

aww cheers guys!! well iv had an offer from a shop so i may go with that for a 78 p bass ... but not sure...this just seems to have so much more..... i dunno...! if anyone wants photos i can txt my number is 07757875566 thanks..

Edited by greyparrot