Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Bullet Special 4 * SOLD * -please remove
£1200

nick-harrison

I'm kinda ignorant to what defines a metal sound, I always thought it was based more on amps and overdrive, action wise if you wanted the slight filth and grit I guess you could lower it a tad, but the on board EQ would make it pretty versatile to a range of sound, all I can say is it's really comfortable to play, the satin finish on the neck makes a massive amount of difference on overall comfort as well as the even balance between neck and body. it has been described as many reviewers as a 'modern sound' so... probably meaning not as 'fluffy' sounding as an oldschool 'p' bass, but to me, it's pretty easy to dial in whatever tone you like via the onboard EQ/ preamp, I'll try and find a few videos on youtube demonstrating it.

the mark is so small, upon re-examining it a minute ago it took me a long while to find it, I think it was there from when I bought it due to the fact it hasn't gone to gigs with me and I have barely touched it. Here's a picture of it from where I can feel it, check the new picture I've added to the original post. The mark is so small I'd imagine alot of sellers would not even mention it, but I'm really picky and would hate for anything to be not picked up.

Edited by nick-harrison