Why become a member? ×

Bass and Guitar Books for Sale - Now Reduced
£43

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]'I have a few bass and guitar books for sale, all include the CDs where included and are in good condition from a smoke free home. All of them also include delivery too, so no extra costs! Woo.[/font][/color]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Basslines by Joe Hubbard - this includes transcriptions of some Jaco, Mark King, Stanley Clarke and other bassists tracks. Not for the feint hearted, but good for those long winter nights. Includes full transcription (no tab) for Chromatic Fantasy - I've never mastered it. £5[/font][/color][/s]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Rock Funk Bass by Carol Kaye with CD [/font][/color][/s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] (Lost/Sold)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jazz Bass by Carol Kaye - with CD £5[/font][/color]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Queen The Bass Guitar Collection - £7[/font][/color][/s]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Guitar Books [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]101 must-know Blues Licks - including CD - £5[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Classic Blues Guitar Licks - including CD - £5[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have all of the books here and can package up and send to you as soon as I receive payment.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I"ve been a Basschat member for a number of years, so I'm what you would describe (although my wife probably wouldn't) as a 'good egg'[/font][/color]

Edited by Jebo1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...