Why become a member? ×

Battered 4/4 bag and K&M stool going free to a good home (Oxford area)

Hector

My faithful bass bag of the last 5 years has been replaced by a sw***y new bag that is actually the right size for my bass. It's really beaten up - all the pocket zips need replacing but the main zip is fine. There's a scuff on one of the lower bouts that has caused a small hole right through.

[u]Features:[/u]

4/4
Plain black with lots of handles
Large back pocket
Bow pocket
Two smaller front pockets
Can include a longer strap across the back if needed
Inner zip protectors to avoid scuffing the instrument
No idea of the manufacturer
Padded.

(I can put up some pictures if anyone is keen)

It's a rough old careworn thing but does the job and might be of use if anyone knows a player who needs one but is strapped for cash. Possible to replace the zips and patch the hole, I'm sure. Thought I would check before throwing it out!

Edited by Hector

• 5 months later...

Hi all, this is still available - had someone who wanted it but they stopped replying to emails etc.

[b]I also have, free to a good home, a K&M stool[/b] (see: http://www.thomann.de/gb/km_14052_stehhilfe.htm). I'm not a sitter anymore, and it's just taking up space in the house!

• 4 weeks later...

No timescale really. I'm moving house week after next (staying in Oxford), but one stool more or less in amongst all the other junk won't make a difference :)

Happy to do courier if you want to pay for one, but equally happy just to wait for the next time you're over eastwards.

A very nice offer from simon_says!

Unfortunately, I don't drive (bike to work every day, and yes I get the bus to gigs - must get a car before I die of exhaustion), so would find it tough to get to Sonning Common itself. I could perhaps meet you at Goring or even Reading? Depends which is closer.

• 1 month later...