Why become a member? ×

Fender Telecaster Bass, 1968, Pink Paisley, Original
£7950

Rick's Fine '52

[size=5][b][color=#ff0000][font=Calibri]Now £7450[/font][/color][/b][/size]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]100% original 1968 Telecaster Bass. It’s the best example I’ve seen, which is why I bought it in the first place. All the wallpaper is intact which is rare on these. No lacquer cracking either. It does have a few small dings around the edges. The neck is almost unplayed, no fretwear, chrome covers intact.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]It comes with it’s original black tolex case, with badge, original cord, original twin pack of belt and strap, which is unused, and still in its packet. It also has the original ‘teen edition’ catalog from ’68, and the super rare price list from the summer of ’68, which shows the extra pricing for the paisley finish.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]The pics show the important bits, but please ask if you need more info.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Any trial welcome, obviously, and you won’t be disappointed. It’s a stunning bass, highly sought after, and one of the best examples you’ll find.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Yes it’s expensive. The only other one I’ve seen in the uk, is £10k. I’ll be asking more than this if it go’s on eBay, but thought I’d give you guys and girls a pop first.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Thanks.[/color][/size][/font]

May swap/trade for other vintage Fender.

Edited by Rick's Fine '52

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1390084985' post='2341385']
Fantastic news! I'm working on the theory that when this sells, the next one up in your originals list [b]must[/b] be next!
[/quote] I'm wondering what rick's going to replace it with!