Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**
£1100

Dazed

Open to offers on this, trades or cash. Don't be shy, the suns been out in the north west for weeks now and being a born bred northerner this heat may affect my brain..... Someone might get a bargain :D ;)

Edited by Dazed

Haha thanks Phil.

It's only money. Give in to temptation.

Unlike a woman the ACG will not complain about the football on TV , your laundry on the floor or yet another rehearsal :D

We apologise for this break in political correctness and return now to normal service. :)

Some interesting trade offers but not what I'm looking for.

May be interested in something headless,
Or old warwick or even a nice fretless or something with a graphite neck

Cash price now £950.
For the spec that this bass is its a bargain!

Trade value unchanged.

Found something that I would really like to add to the little collection. So make an offer :)

@jonesthebass I'm in manchester but frequently travel to south west Wales gower area either through Wales if I fancy a scenic drive or up the m4/m50/m5/m6.

@rafael can you PM any trade details please

Cheers
Daz

£950?! This is an absolute bargain!

Being the owner of a Recurve classic 6 I can vouch for the quality of these basses. The neck is fantastic and Alan is always really helpful if you have any queries.

For anyone concerned about using the filter preamp, no need... I had one in mine, didn't get on with it so took it out! I liked the bass a lot before, now I love it.

Hi if you can PM me details of potential trades + cash I'll take a look and let you know.

Cheers

May also be interested in a decent (non fender shaped) fretless or DB

Edited by Dazed

Gosh lots of trade offers but none that are quite what I'm after. Is this some kind of variation on Sods Law? Everything I'd like to trade for,the other party doesn't and pretty much all the trades I've been offered I don't want. :D