Why become a member? ×

Italian bassist in London

Dreamcaster

Hello everyone!
I am a 33 year old Italian 'bass lover'...I would not really consider myself a bass player, not a pro one, anyway.
I am a dentist and that's what I do for a living.
I began playing bass when I was 14/15 and I am still proud to be playing the same bass I started playing with: a '87 Fender Jazz Special (made in Japan). You can see some pictures of my beloved little bass [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/13253816@N07/sets/72157622217753343/"]here[/url][size=4] (that's after I had it repainted. It was originally black, then natural and now this unique[color=#ff3333] Fiesta Salmon[/color]! LOL)[/size]
In the past, I have been a member of several bands in Italy: rock/pop being the main genre, but I also took a stab on disco and funk for a few years.

I moved to London in October 2011 and for almost two years I haven't played in any bands. Just recently I have started to collaborate with a Spanish singer/songwriter and a freshly Tech Music School graduated drummer from Greece. We are trying to compose some Pop/Rock songs...

My loyal axe is still with me: I have recently upgraded it with a Leo Quan BadAss II bridge. I also bought a couple of month ago an Ampeg B-200R.
I sold a couple of pedals before moving here (I still regret selling the Akai Deep Impact synth bass pedal), but I still have my SanSamp Programmable Bass DI and my Zvex Woolly Mammoth Fuzz.

So, this is pretty much everything about me! I lok forward to making new friends here on the forum!

CIAO!

Edited by Dreamcaster

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...