Why become a member? ×

Roland Juno D
£200

Just not getting used anymore..

Great condition, with fold away stand and roland power supply.

Here's the spec:

The world standard keyboard synthesizer, JUNO-D is reborn. JUNO-D Limited Edition is loaded with a powerful new collection of sounds, including an incredibly realistic piano based on 88-key stereo multi-sampled waves, a massive rock organ, ’80s-era brass and electric piano, and many others. In total, you have the luxury of 706 patches, including 66 of the very latest, all at your fingertips. Lightweight and powerful, this synthesizer boasts advanced features and even greater sound quality.

Affordable 61-note synthesizer with improved keyboard feel and GM2 compatibility
Powerful new patches featuring 88-note stereo multi-sampled piano, legendary rock organs by Jon Lord, and ’80s vintage synth sounds.
Patches organised in categories such as Piano, Guitar, Orchestra, etc.
47 multi-effects, 8 reverb types, 8 chorus types
Powerful arpeggiator, with 400 phrase/arpeggio templates for instant sonic animation
24 Multi Chord memory for one-finger chord triggering; 32 Rhythm Guide metronome with preset patterns and variations
D Beam controller and front-panel control knobs for expressive performance
Compatible with super lightweight design for mobility and attractive, durable aluminium panel
Mac/PC editing software included

Edited by Marsy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ace, cheers. I'll put it to him then - don't hold your breath as we've been trying to bully him into buying a new one for ages to no avail but he's finally making noises about doing it and has asked me to keep an eye out for something decent. Fingers crossed!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi Marsy,

i am interested to your Roland Juno D...i just want to ask if there's a case or cover of it, and is there a owner's manual?
when will i get it if i pay u today?
how will i pay u?
is the courier/postal charge included in £200?

Edited by stanleyjr_orong