Why become a member? ×

SOld.
£1250

ambient

New photos taken in the sunshine this afternoon.

:) [attachment=160126:Photo on 13-04-2014 at 17.43 #3.jpg][attachment=160127:Photo on 13-04-2014 at 17.43.jpg][attachment=160128:Photo on 13-04-2014 at 17.43 #2.jpg][attachment=160129:Photo on 13-04-2014 at 17.42.jpg]

[center]Over 4,000 views, and still for sale ![/center]

[center]Someone buy or trade me for Easter, please.[/center]

[center] :)[/center]

[center][size=5]B[/size][size=6]U[/size][size=8]M[/size][size=7]P[/size][/center]

[center][size=8] :) [/size][/center]

Edited by ambient

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' timestamp='1397901128' post='2428337']
also what i loved about this bass is the bridge is sunken slighty into the body ( some sei basses do this too).
the bass feels not unlike a wide spaced 5 string go on people you know u want to :-)
[/quote]

That explains the incredibly low action that's achievable.

I could really do with selling either this or the Clement, there's a rather special instrument that I'd love to buy.

:)

dude if i seriously had the funds id but it back but absoloutely broke,

whoever is looking at this thread needs to know i played this once at a gig and the band i was depping with are ususally quiet rude and arrogant (but needs must).
their guitarist ciouldnt beleive how awesome and clear this bass sounded he kept turning around and at one piont he said"ive never heard a bass sound as sweet as that '!

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' timestamp='1397927374' post='2428754']
dude if i seriously had the funds id but it back but absoloutely broke,

whoever is looking at this thread needs to know i played this once at a gig and the band i was depping with are ususally quiet rude and arrogant (but needs must).
their guitarist ciouldnt beleive how awesome and clear this bass sounded he kept turning around and at one piont he said"ive never heard a bass sound as sweet as that '!
[/quote]

One of my tutors at uni fell in love with it last year when he played it. I'd used it to play a latin tune and he asked to have a go on it. He usually plays a 4 string jazz, sometimes a 5 string jazz. He said it was the easiest playing 6 string bass he'd ever played.

It really saddens me to see that this lovely bass has still not sold - I guess it just shows both how underrated Mayones basses are in general, and how much of a niche interest 6-string bass playing still is, in the UK at least. But hang in there, ambient, a buyer will come along eventually!

Edited by GrammeFriday

[quote name='GrammeFriday' timestamp='1398425772' post='2433954']
It really saddens me to see that this lovely bass has still not sold - I guess it just shows both how underrated Mayones basses are in general, and how much of a niche interest 6-string bass playing still is, in the UK at least. But hang in there, ambient, a buyer will come along eventually!
[/quote]

Hi,

You're totally right.

It is a shame, it's a shame that I don't play it more, but it was a case that my dream bass (my Modulus) came along and this just stays home on its stand.

It is an amazing bass, and everyone who's played it has said the same.

:)