Why become a member? ×

Please remove. Withdrawn. Fodera Emperor 4.
£4400

rogerwilliamsen

For sale is this tone monster of a funk machine:
[url="http://newborns.fodera.com/newborn-gallery/newborn-278/"]http://newborns.fode...ry/newborn-278/[/url]

All information regarding woods and electronics can be found on the link above. It was specked out to be a '70 juice squeezer. In hindsight I only wish that I ordered it with more strings. Further it has a 2mm thicker neck than standard Fodera basses, adding mass, strength and fits great in the hand. After the newborn section photo session an acrylic pick guard was added by Fodera. This comes with a brown sticky paper protection for the customer to remove. Would not turn out great in photos.
It comes in an older Fodera OHSC with a broken code lock, and an original Fodera cardboard shipping box. The bass is in very good shape with 3 marks on it and a small line running on the back. It has seen little action since I mostly play upright and have 3 additional Fodera basses.
The tone can be described as joyfull, open, fat, only a thumb away from sounding like Marcus. The electronics give you all the options ever needed.

Trades considdered:
F-bass, VF or BN 5 or 6 with maple or rosewood fingerboard.
F-bass frettless with lines 5 or 6 string.
Fodera 5 or 6 string bass. Alder or ash bodies preferred and no EMG/Bartolini.
I love Celinder, Alleva Coppolo and Nordy basses. A Nordy P5/PJ5/J5 would be very interesting.
(cash either way on the above)
Always looking for a great Pöllmann or similar quality upright.
This is not a forced sale so please spare me the low balls etc.
PM your e-mail for current photos.
Hope to hear from you.
Roger. Oslo, Norway.

Edited by rogerwilliamsen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...