Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Musicman Sterling 4HH - Candy Apple Red with Matched Headstock - OHC - £750
£875

dustandbarley

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price or Trade Value : £750 - That's better :)[/font][/color]

[u][b]Musicman Sterling 4HH CAR with Rosewood fingerboard and white MOP pick guard - £750 inc postage - trades considered[/b][/u]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Serial Number F19056 (Made in 2007)[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]After selling my Streamer SS1 last year, I realise I can't get by without a 5 string and I've started looking in ernest, so this beauty is up for sale.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This bass is the double humbucker version with 3 band eq and 5 way pickup/coil selector. The twin pickups offer a wider variety of sounds than the usual, although I would say all the sounds are identifiably Musicman… Don't think you can choose one of the neck and bridge single coil pickup selections and sound like a jazz bass… That isn't going to happen. All selections have that Musicman sound - just more of it [/font][/color] :P

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]The bass is in very good condition with no buckle rash or play wear. One little ding on the back shown below. The bass comes with the original Musicman hard case, also in good condition, with keys, warranty card, MM wipes etc… [/color][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Selling this beauty will leave me without the MM sound covered which I may well have to address with a Sterling / Stingray 5'er.[/color][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Trade wise, I am looking for a 5 string. I'm fairly open to suggestions (Fender P to Wal and all in-between) , and would prefer something to 'light my fire' instead of taking something in trade then having to sell it on, so please feel free to hit me up with what you have… [/color][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]I am happy to courier the bass to you and postage in the UK is included in the price. If you are anywhere else, I am happy to discuss the price of postage and the best method of getting the bass to you. Everyone is welcome to come and give the bass a try. I'm in Ashford, Kent. [/color][/font]

Thanks for looking - here's the Candy….

Heres the little ding on the back

Here's some more pics

[media]http://www.flickr.com/photos/67929025@N00/sets/72157641012841094/[/media]

And I really tried hard not to make any [b]mistakes[/b] when typing the advert ….. Only the price :blush:

Edited by dustandbarley

[quote name='cloudburst / clashcityrocker / Kev / Musicman20']
This is the nicest bass I've seen advertised for quite some time. CB
Wow
Lovely :)
I love this!
[/quote]
Thanks for your comments - :)
[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1392484802' post='2369325']
I know you said 5 string trades sought.... but any interest in a [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227552-fender-marcus-miller-jazz-cij-2005-with-upgrades/"]4 string Marcus Miller J with significant upgrades[/url]? See my sig for sale thread...
[/quote]

[quote name='lowmid' timestamp='1392502674' post='2369557']
interested in a trade with a [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/225882-lakland-44-94-custom-usa-pricedrop/page__view__findpost__p__2365685__hl__lakland__fromsearch__1"]lakland 44-94 [/url]with a little cash from your side?

thanks!
[/quote]

Thanks for the trade offers - they are great basses although one string short - sorry. I will keep them in mind though and be in touch if I reconsider..
PM's replied to - thanks for all the interest so far.

Edited by dustandbarley