Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn please lock FS/FT Alembic Epic 1994 Zebrawood Top bass guitar
£1150

JazzBassfreak

PRICE DROP. Make me an offer! If you're viewing this I gather you know what quality you're looking at :)

Honestly cannot believe no one has snapped this up yet!

Mainly looking for trades, but otherwise £999, or can be negotiated. this is pretty much mint apart from a couple of dings here and there. An absolutely amazing player and hands down the best bass I have ever played. Three piece maple neck through, Alembic adjustable nut, bridge and tuners, ebony fingerboard, mahogany body with Zebrawood top and maple cap underneath, 24 frets. Pickups are original Alembic soaps, not sure on the series. The logo on the pickups is slightly worn yet still visible. Better/more pics available on request.

Looking for old tobacco/sunburst Fender Jazz basses, 60's-78 no reissue offers please! I'm interested in well playing 4 string 24 fretters nice for tapping ;)
Of course other Alembics, Benavente's, Fodera's, Sadowsky's etc will be considered. If you want to offer me a Fodera feel free :P Please no modern Fenders or P basses :) (cover is off in the pics but is included too) comes with custom fitted flight case.
Cheers folks :)

Edited by JazzBassfreak

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1392669538' post='2371482']
Alembic's can not go for any less than this. My luthier said that mine was the best made INSTRUMENT he'd seen in 30 years of er, luthiery.
[/quote]

Such quality and hardly any interest! I am open to trades though so anyone's game at the mo!

[quote name='JazzBassfreak' timestamp='1393017566' post='2375411']
No one even have any trade offers for me?
[/quote]

You may have to wait a little while for the right trade to come along. Arguably most people have the modern Fenders that you aren't particularly wanting, so the potential pool of traders, on the gear you are after, is relatively small.
Just a thought, but it may be worth considering something like a late model Fender plus say £450. Then you could move the Fender on probably relatively quickly.
It would probably open a much larger pool to you.
Good luck,
Karl.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1393153626' post='2376653']

You may have to wait a little while for the right trade to come along. Arguably most people have the modern Fenders that you aren't particularly wanting, so the potential pool of traders, on the gear you are after, is relatively small.
Just a thought, but it may be worth considering something like a late model Fender plus say £450. Then you could move the Fender on probably relatively quickly.
It would probably open a much larger pool to you.
Good luck,
Karl.
[/quote]

Cheers Karl, have a good modern Jazz and not really after a P, just open to offers at the minute! Would be nice to hear a few :)