Why become a member? ×

Racer X once again! This time with multiple camera angles! (i.e. 2)

muydeemer

So I've been playing a little with the editing and different angles to make things more interesting. Originally hoped to record it for a bit longer than just the intro, but I recorded the intro then got a million other things I had to do and ended up not doing the second part. Also I kind of already got bored with the song in the process, I rather record something new than dwell on that so I set it public as it is.

I played the guitar part cause it's much more fun and didn't see any people on yt actually doing this. Also a really nice riff there and a great warm up exercise for the right hand!

Regarding the recording, I either forgot to set the compressor up or left it with default settings (or I did something else wrong) hence the attack sounds unbalanced. Couple scuffs here and there also.

Funny thing I couldn't fit a click to the track (I tried really hard, apparently there are some very very slight tempo changes). Well, back in the day people didn't bother using metronomes.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vow_Rra4jXA[/media]