Why become a member? ×

Tune WR5 Fretless *Sold - Please Lock*
£650

CamdenRob

Made in Korea Fretless Tune WR5, Mahogany body with flame maple top and a lined Rosewood neck. This bass has a small chamber in the body and a Piezo pickup under the bridge giving a seriously loud output! louder than any other bass I've played. Active 3 band EQ gives a good range of tones.

I picked this up last year from the gallery and it's only done a couple of rehearsals. It's as new condition with no dings and can include an MTD gigbag in reasonable condition if you want it. The bass came with nylon strings which were a little elastic bandy for my tastes but I'll include them along with the laBella flats its currently strung with.

The bass is in London if anyone wants to try it out.

First Four pics are from the gallery website (this actual bass) and the last one is a crappy phone pic of it in my living room that doesn't really do it justice....

Edited by CamdenRob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Mr Bassman' timestamp='1398429352' post='2434037']
Nice looking bass.

The bass in your avatar looks familiar, it's my Wal 6

[attachment=161171:My Wal 6.jpg]
[/quote]

Wow small world... It looks fantastic. I'm having one very similar built at the moment, still deciding whether to have it stained.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump!

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1400695863' post='2456233']
I'm awaiting to see what funds I have in July. If this is still available then & I do get the funds I'm hoping for, then I'd be very interested.
[/quote]

It might well still be here... bit more interest at the latest price but nothing concrete yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...