Why become a member? ×

Full set of vintage Boss Bass Pedals (Brownface & Gold). Splitting 'em up. Now priced
£395

Rick's Fine '52

[b][color=#ff0000][font=Calibri][size=3]NOW £349[/size][/font][/color][/b]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Decided to sell my set of vintage Boss Pedals in Boss BCB-60 pedalboard, as they simply don't get used.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]I bought these last year, as I have never really delved into effects, never my thing, but was offered these as a set against a part trade, and thought I’d give them a whirl, as the set looks great, and they are also pretty scarce these days, (some more than others of course)[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]I'd prefer to keep them all together, (price is for all…obviously, which is what they cost me I think). If you are only interested in one of them, then I have no problem with you PM’ing me with your offer, and if they don’t sell as a set, and I can shift them all individually, then I may go that route. It would be a shame to separate them though.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]You can see in the pics that 3 of them have original instructions, and 2 have the boxes. The board suits them just fine, and has space for another pedal, and a tuner.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Anyway, what you see is what you get.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]A very cool set of vintage Boss Bass pedals.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Offers on the set are always welcome, by PM only please[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Pics;[/color][/size][/font]

Edited by Rick's Fine '52

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...