Why become a member? ×

Cort Curbow 5-String Bass

Owen

Selling on behalf of a friend it is about 4 months old but he bought a Jazz and this no longer gets any love.

[attachment=10560:IMAG1001.JPG]

£250 and it's yours.

Now £160 + carriage.

Edited by owen

The finish is a factory one. It looks like Gold leaves on a black background. I will get the owner (Tim, are you reading this?) to take better photos.

The bass is in Holyhead, Anglesey.

[quote name='Gamble' post='238652' date='Jul 13 2008, 05:52 PM']What's with the finish? Fancy paintjob? And where abouts are you?

Cheers![/quote]

The finish is a factory one. It looks like Gold leaves on a black background. I will get the owner (Tim, are you reading this?) to take better photos.

The bass is in Holyhead, Anglesey.

[quote name='Gamble' post='238652' date='Jul 13 2008, 05:52 PM']What's with the finish? Fancy paintjob? And where abouts are you?

Cheers![/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

[quote name='STINGRAYSEAN' post='536102' date='Jul 8 2009, 11:26 PM']How do you open the picture,really after a four string,but very interested[/quote]

Yeah, I can't get the picture either. I'm very interested in this, but at this price, it will be gone by the time I get back from my holiday. I'm going away on Friday for two weeks. Which is a real shame because I really want this one.

[quote name='andrewrx7' post='536596' date='Jul 9 2009, 05:02 PM']Any idea how old this is? What is the pick up - Bartolini?

Condition - any faults etc?

Thanks!

PS: I'm on holiday in north Wales next week, so it is a temptation![/quote]

As far as I know it is in excellent condition. I have no idea what the pick up is. I will get Tim to chime in.

Cheers.

[quote name='owen' post='536656' date='Jul 9 2009, 06:03 PM']As far as I know it is in excellent condition. I have no idea what the pick up is. I will get Tim to chime in.

Cheers.[/quote]

If this is still available on the 20th of July, PM me and (money depending) I'll take it.

Thanks alot