Why become a member? ×

Please remove
£350

Pinball

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price or Trade Value : £300[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]This is an amazing and very rare bass. It is very lightweight and good to hold. I'd describe it as similar to a "Bass Collection" or the lighter Ibanez basses. Farida guitars are very highly regarded but launched their brand at the start of the European economic crisis. The result was that these high end models didn't sell, depute being very competitively priced and well made.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]They are still available at Chinese Outlet here:[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b][url="http://www.flymusic.cn/goods.php?id=270"]http://www.flymusic....oods.php?id=270[/url] [/b]10,800 Chinese Yan [b]= £1050[/b][/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]These pics are from google but it is exactly the same and in A1 condition. If you want actual pics email me but they aren't ads nice as these images. It comes with a case that does have a few marks on it but is in good condition.[/color][/font]

This is an active bass with fantastic sounding Farida pick-ups. It has a s[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]et neck, Mahogony body,[/font][/color] [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gotoh hardware, high quality parts and craftsmanship. Do a serach on [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Farida[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] on this site and I think you'l find nothing but positive comments.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It comes with a lovely [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Farida[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] hard case.[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]As I now play 5's this has been sitting under the spare bed since last year so its time for it to go.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]More piccies:[/font][/color]

[attachment=176483:Farida headbk.jpg]

[attachment=176484:Faridabk.jpg]

[attachment=176485:Farida1.jpg]

[attachment=176486:Farida.jpg]

[attachment=176487:Farida BK.jpg]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]​It really is a great bass and would suit a collector or someone who wants a powerful bass with a P/J combination and/or wants something light to carry around.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking[/font][/color]

Edited by Pinball

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1393279856' post='2378304']
That's a very cool looking bass!

Good luck with the sale.
[/quote]

Thanks, a cool sounding one too. I would be keeping this one but have 11 guitars (lead, acoustic, bass) all with hard cases and amplification so stuff has to go. Space is the final fronteer!.

Edited by Pinball

• 2 weeks later...

This bass passed through my hands briefly before Pinball. I can vouch that this really is a top quality bass, very light too for those seeking some back relief, and those into the Spector esq vibes would appreciate the aesthetics of this beauty.

Sadly to a lot of people Farida's are an unknown entity but having recently scored a cheap Farida P, on the basis of having been aware just how great their quality is, i can truly attest the quality of this bass...Farida basses would give £500+ basses a run for their money. Highly recommend & Pinball is a top chap too :)

Thanks for the kind words. I'm going to give it a bit longer and then but another up for sale. I'm not too worried which ones go to be honest as they are all nice and easy to live with. This ones a little monster :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='edstraker123' timestamp='1397834323' post='2427792']
Hi pinball what condition is it in - any marks or blemishes ?
Regards,
Ed
[/quote]

Hi Ed, its like new as I can't see any marks on the bass only a few on the case. A nice bass.

Edited by Pinball

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Farida quality control and construction is excellent. They really pushed the boat out when designing this one. I sold one of my other basses last night and was just thinking to myself that it may be worth me trying BEAD tuning as it would work for me then. I really need that B string

Other do exist I found a video, not the best quality but you can hear the power coming though-looks good too.

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qmGn9JjT70#t=77"]https://www.youtube....qmGn9JjT70#t=77[/url]

Edited by Pinball

• 2 months later...