Why become a member? ×

F/S: P/J Bass 'bitsa' built and set up by the Bass Doc
£300

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000000]This is a quality instrument built by one of the best in the business. In excellent condition, as can be seen below. The bass comprises a P body, 4ply tort pick guard, bridge with grooved saddles, 9v active EMG P & J pups wired to volume, volume, tone control, Allparts P Bass neck with ebony board (I believe), Schaller tuners, 'Fender Precision Bass' logo on head stock. Nice neck and action. Fantastic P and J tones all in one package. Can be tried and tested in Bedlington, [/color]Northumberland. For sale only, as I'm not interested in any trades. Please drop me a PM for further info, or email me at [email protected][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Thanks for looking[/font]

[size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Andy[/font][/size]

Edited by fenderbassist-2008

• 1 month later...

It's a squier P body, not sure of the type of wood, I need to ask the Bass doc to confirm. I don't think it's a fender bridge, again I would need to ask Howard. It's a great sounding bass this, fat and punchy and sits very well in the mix. The only reason im looking to move it on is that ive got serious GAS for a Sandberg JM4 and I need to free up some cash towards it.

I'm happy to post at buyers expense. Not sure how much it would cost for uk postage though. I'll find and get back to you.

Thanks Andy.