Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Turbosound TXD-115 PA Subs **SOLD**
£360

Here are a couple of Turbosound TXD-115 PA subs. used and in good condition with the usual paint scrapes. Each sub is 1 x 15" 300w RMS with 600w program power handling at 8 ohm. I am currently using a pair as my main PA subs and these are just spares, taking up space.

Dimensions are 652mm x 465mm x 423mm (25.7" x 18.3" x 16.7") and 55 lbs each. I originally bought them for when we do larger gigs. I paired them up with my other pair of identical bins for a gig at the Aberdeen Beach Ballroom last year as I thought we might need a bit more weight in the sound. They worked great.....too much in fact that I ended up taking them out and using only one set for a full 5 piece band & drums mic'd up!

The cabs have a built in crossover of 12dB / octave low pass at 150Hz. In the manual it says "The TXD-115 includes an internal low-pass crossover network which filters high frequency signals from the bass driver when used in conjunction with two-way enclosures enabling a full range system to be powered from a single amplifier channel without the need for external electronic crossovers."

You can come and hear them working if you like.

I'm looking for £[s]400 £360 £340 [/s][size=5][color=#FF0000][b]£300 [/b][/color][/size]+ shipping which will depend on where you live :)

[b]** SOLD **[/b]

Edited by Acebassmusic

• 6 months later...