Why become a member? ×

Herts Bash 2014 - Sunday 6th July

TheGreek

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1404716598' post='2494853']
Can anyone point out where the 'P Bass Blind' thread is (...he said rather blindly) ?
[/quote]

Ding..

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/238458-herts-bash-2-the-precision-test/page__pid__2494845__st__60#entry2494845

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1404668042' post='2494578']
Afterthought: somebody left an A frame stand on the stage following the P Bass test - if you'd like it back, get in contact.
[/quote]

That would be me, I had to leave soon after the Precision test and the stand was still in use. I'm not bothered about getting it back, tbh, as I have some spare ones.

My bass, a Dingwall Super P, was missed out from the test also.

I'd just like to thank everybody who donated prizes as give-aways and for the raffle. All the wipes came courtesy of [b]EB UK[/b], T-shirts, stickers and strings from [b]D'Addario UK[/b], the BC picks/ keyrings were something I had made and some will be making their way to the next SE Bash, instruction books were signed and came courtesy of [b]Stuart Clayton[/b], various odds and ends from [b]myself and Lozz[/b]. The acoustic bass was donated by [b]Bassface2k10[/b], the various bottles of alcohol from an anonymous BCer - please stand up and be counted. [b]Truckstop[/b] provided the soft drinks and cakes, and I think it was [b]Seashell[/b] who donated the cookies.

Everything contributed went to make the experience that much more enjoyable for those who attended. Thanks again.

Oh and BTW, my Ritter is not one of the prizes for the next Bash....cheers Fran.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1404765927' post='2495582']
Apologies if I misread what I thought was a joke...my last post on the previous page where I say we have a prize for the next Bash followed by your photo of my Ritter...
[/quote]

Haha! I see, nah I was just showcasing your lovely bass :)

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' timestamp='1404796928' post='2495714']

Haha! I see, nah I was just showcasing your lovely bass :)
[/quote]
But it would be a great prize. It would be very uncharitable of GW to withdraw it now. Besides, we had a bass in the raffle thi time. :P

Thanks Sylvie "and Jack and Lozz and Mick and Chris and everyone else who made it a Sunday to remember".

It was a great day.................

My son has entitled the third piccie "300 Ponds of Joy" aka "Fat Man in the Bathtub" - sarky monkey that he is. :D

And here is the blog at last! [url="http://wp.me/p2ZbyY-ik"]http://wp.me/p2ZbyY-ik[/url]
As always, let me know about any errors and/or omissions. If your BC name doesn't appear in the photo, or your rig's pic doesn't mention your name, etc. Oh, and I'd love to know Mrs Grangur's name too :)
Thank you all for a great bassbash :)