Why become a member? ×

Herts Bash 2014 - Sunday 6th July

TheGreek

The Herts Bash team are pleased to announce this years event is on:

[center][size=6][b]Sunday 6th July between 11am and 5pm[/b][/size][/center]

Feedback from last years event was very positive and I believe a good time was had by all. For those who missed last year's event and want to know what the fuss was about check out the thread:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/199015-mid-hertsnorth-london-bash/"]http://basschat.co.u...th-london-bash/[/url]

Because of it's easy access, parking and general ambiance we've booked the same venue:

[url="http://www.breaksmanor.org/"]http://www.breaksmanor.org/[/url]

Usual BC Bash set up, bring your gear, plug in and try each others gear out. There are very few places where you can go and test the range of equipment that should be available and talk to people who actually have an interest in what you're playing and talking about.

Plans are to change the layout of the event this year with the large hall (with the stage) being used for people to set up their gear. The smaller of the 2 halls (with the murals) will be used by Bass Gear to advertise their wares and to fuel your GAS (you know you love it!!!). It may also be possible to use the Pool table this year for those seeking a bit of a diversion from the musical stuff.

Seminars will be held in the room near to the canteen allowing a quiet space to escape the inevitable [s]noise[/s] sound of great bass playing :lol: :lol: . I'm speaking to a number of people about arranging speakers but if you have contacts who you think could help out please get in contact via PM.

[b]At this point I'd just like to thank Laurence Cottle again for the excellent seminar he put on at short notice (having flown in from Norway that morning) and also to SiBob for his contribution.[/b]

Again, all proceeds from the event will go the venue which recently celebrated 50 years of keeping kids off the street and out of trouble. Cost will be in the region of £10 per head.

If you're interested in attending and you'll be bringing some equipment let us know who you are and what you'll be bringing by via copy/paste. I'll start:

[b]TheGreek[/b] - Ritter Cora/ ACG SC Harlot and Genz Benz 3.0/Vanderkley MNT112/ Drum machine.

Looking forward to seeing you all...

Edited by TheGreek

Count me in

1: [b]TheGreek[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] - Ritter Cora/ ACG SC Harlot and Genz Benz 3.0/Vanderkley MNT112/ Drum machine.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2. [b]Charic[/b]- ACG Finn 4 (Drop C), Custom MIM P bass with Shuker neck, Yamaha RBX6JM, Hartke Kilo, Bergantino NV610, TC Electronic Gmajor 2, Tech21 XXL, Behringer Bass Chorus [/font][/color]

Will confirm with SWMBO;

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1: [/font][/color][b]TheGreek[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] - Ritter Cora/ ACG SC Harlot and Genz Benz 3.0/Vanderkley MNT112/ Drum machine.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2. [b]Charic[/b]- ACG Finn 4 (Drop C), Custom MIM P bass with Shuker neck, Yamaha RBX6JM, Hartke Kilo, Bergantino NV610, TC Electronic Gmajor 2, Tech21 XXL, Behringer Bass Chorus [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3, (Aende - Markbass F500, SWR 112 Cabs, MM Stingray, some effects......)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1: [/font][/color][b]TheGreek[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] - Ritter Cora/ ACG SC Harlot and Genz Benz 3.0/Vanderkley MNT112/ Drum machine.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3, (Aende - Markbass F500, SWR 112 Cabs, MM Stingray, some effects......)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4. [b]Sibob -[/b] Barefaced, Markbass, Fender Precisions, requests taken from the effects library ;)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3, [b]Aende[/b] - Markbass F500, SWR 112 Cabs, MM Stingray, some effects......)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4. [b]Sibob -[/b] Barefaced, Markbass, Fender Precisions, requests taken from the effects library ;)[/font][/color]

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1394544637' post='2392462']
[/quote]

Something you think with compliment my tech21 xxl well please :P

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]OK, I've checked dates and am definitely up for this.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've updated the list below[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3, [b]Aende[/b] - Markbass F500, SWR 112 Cabs, MM Stingray, some effects......)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5. [b]Lozz196 - [/b]cakes[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]6. [b]gary mac[/b][/font][/color]
[b]7. Truckstop[/b]
[b]8. seashell [/b]- Fender P

I'll just bring me Fender in case there's time for a little jam. Like some of the others, I'm only going for the [s]beer[/s] cake! :lol:

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1394908166' post='2396607']
I'm in London that weekend, so I may be able to pop across (without gear though and if I can sweet talk my hubby into leaving him on our weekend away for a few hours!) :D
[/quote]

Hope you can. It would be great to meet you :-)

Sounds like my kind of day. Sign me up!

I've updated the list below

1: TheGreek - Ritter Cora/ ACG SC Harlot and Genz Benz 3.0/Vanderkley MNT112/ Drum machine.
2. Charic- ACG Finn 4 (Drop C), Custom MIM P bass with Shuker neck, Yamaha RBX6JM, Hartke Kilo, Bergantino NV610, TC Electronic Gmajor 2, Tech21 XXL, Behringer Bass Chorus
3, Aende - Markbass F500, SWR 112 Cabs, MM Stingray, some effects......)
4. Sibob - Barefaced, Markbass, Fender Precisions, requests taken from the effects library
5. Lozz196 - cakes
6. gary mac
7. Truckstop
8. seashell - Fender P
9. StephenYork - Alpher Custom Bass, EBS TD650 and either Markbass 152 or TC BC212.

Edited by StephenYork