Why become a member? ×

SOLD Harpejji K24 D2 Touchstyle Instrument For Sale
£2200

Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my Harpejji K24 D2 instrument. It is a touch style instrument made by Marcodi in the US. Originally bought new by me in late 2010. Still in the condition it arrived in and even though played not at all worn. It is a fascinating instrument to play, loads of video on the Marcodi Youtube channel to show what it can do. I bought it due to hand issues affecting my bass guitar usage but have now returned to the bass guitar having stepped down to more manageable instruments and I no longer have the time to spend on it. It comes with all the original bits, aluminium hard case, power supply (240v) and the adjustment tools. Cost to bring one in these days is around the £3500 mark. I would let this one go at £2200 and include the excellent stand I bought for it that allows for perfect playing position seated or standing. No trades thanks just looking for a cash sale on this one. Would prefer buyer to collect too as this thing in its case is weighty and would be expensive to ship. UK buyers only please.

Thanks for looking.

Nick

Edited by Nick Brown

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Beer of the Bass' timestamp='1410961001' post='2555058']
Very cool. I hadn't seen these before. It's like a Hohner Clavinet without the keys!
[/quote]

It is a pretty unusual instrument. Plugged through something like Guitar Rig with the bass and treble sides processed independently it is very flexible sound wise.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='gargravaar' timestamp='1436988900' post='2822652']
Nick, do you still have this Harpejji?
If so, where in the country are you and how much do you want for it?

Myke
[/quote]

Hi Myke

I have responded to your private message with the details and will also forward the details to the email address you suppled.

Best wishes

Nick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...