Why become a member? ×

Two Pickups on my upright

Jezyorkshire

Got my Westbury upright set up when i bought it with full circle as my last bass had one on and it was great, im not sure that it suits this one as much so got Shadow sh950 of ebay for £38 !!!, have just fitted it and it seems to be smoother and warmer, i think a bit of tweaking on the fit in wing slots will improve it slightly as i think my G side slot may be a little tight, it does seem to be more balanced with both sides in slots as i know some only have one in, im going through a fishman pro platt but have a Headway edb2 coming that i got of ebay used so will be interesting comparing the two .

Found a problem that has been resolved with the Full Circle, it was on the g foot and it should have been on the e foot, all the problems are were having have gone and it sounds great, well at least i have a back up pickup i know works now for very little money, cant wait to see what it sounds like with the headway edb2

lol, its always better to be in a position of having to cut than boost! Headway came and i think the top end is a little more realistic than the pro platt though its close, pro platt is easier to adjust as theres less things to mess with but i think the headway has the edge and its 2 channel and can ad a mike signal