Why become a member? ×

Back to Bass / Hello

James Nada

Hi

I'm a new member on BC so thought I'd say hello.

I've been playing since 1989, I was a commited player from 1993 to 1999 and have just been dabbling since.

Anyway, a combination of series of sports injuries and invitations to join bands has rekindled my love of playing bass. So here I am on bass chat.

Currently playing my back-in-the-day bass - a MIM Fender Precision, through an old Laney combo but I'm already scouring the for-sales. I'm really keen to get my hands on a 12 string bass (Waterstone's TP12 look fantastic) having briefly played one over 20 years ago so if anyone has one for sale feel free to get in touch.

Cheers, James

Edited by James Nada

Welcome James. Glad you've still got your 'back in the day' gear to play with. Those Laney combos are solid. Built during the Cold War I think the ability to survive nuclear war was in the design brief.

As a tip, put your location on our profile details. It helps a lot when wanting to sell or buy. And it's always possible that someone local to you has a 12-stringer you could have a dabble on.

Enjoy yourself,
Len

• 2 weeks later...