Why become a member? ×

Where do you keep your basses?

elom

i have a multi stand thing which i keep the less used ones on, and a single one which i can carry around the house whne i move about if i need to... i have a few just leaning in corners and things too... i don't trust wall hangers, not after my bass fell off and crushed my guitar.

I made a stand using the directions given here [url="http://www.instructables.com/id/EB8LB4WTJIEP286G63/"]http://www.instructables.com/id/EB8LB4WTJIEP286G63/[/url] Using these measurements as a start, you can then make any size stand you need.

• 2 weeks later...

My gigging basses live in a lock up at the practice rooms with my rig, I do miss them :)

Keep a 'ray at home though, for good measure (and for an occasional bit of practice!). There's the old axe graveyard behind my sofa, where the unloved squiers and epiphones live, as sentiment prevents me from getting rid.

Saying that, I've taken over the dining room this week with all my muso gear for some recording... got my keyboard and my 6-guitar stand out and everything. Not looking forward to having it relegated back to the bedroom when the week is up :huh: i'm lobbying to have it permanently re-assigned as a music room, but it's falling on deaf ears!

Well I have the two Vigiers on stands next to the TV and used to have the Jazz on a stand on my desk. Since the recent addition I have to slot it down the gap betwixt my trace and my drawers until the wall hanger arrives!!