Why become a member? ×

One piece Alder Body Jazz body for sale (£75 delivered)
£505

Up for sale is this bass for parts. I put it together in 2012 and have never really used it.

I think i'm more likely to sell it in bits than as one piece but i'll take an offer as a job lot if anyones interested. The Wizard Pickups and Babicz bridge both come in original boxes. The body was finished by myself in [size=4][color=#545454][font=arial, sans-serif]nitrocellulose[/font][/color][color=#545454][font=arial, sans-serif] lacquer[/font][/color],[/size] first try and its not perfect so you might want to remove the paint and and start again but i'll throw in scratch plate, ash tray covers and strap locks (Hennessey) as well as a neck plate. There has been a small bit of modification to widen the cavity to fit the Audere preamp and shielding. PM me with you need any extra pictures. all parts fully working and in excellent condition.

I'll post pictures of it in its current star which is very much in one piece and here are the parts -

Moses Graphite Jazz neck - 22 fret Moses graphite jazz bass neck, with Gotoh GB-29 (reverse geared) machine heads installed (£180 delivered) - SOLD

Wizard Hammer pickups (£80)-SOLD

Babicz Bridge (£50) - boxed - SOLD

Audere Pre amp (£95)-SOLD

Body -1 Piece alder, Scratch plate, Strap locks, neck plate, ashtray covers (£80) - drop £75

All prices include delivery - I can split or mix and match any parts you want.

Edited by ryancowell25

Moses now sold

Body left along with the Wizards and the Audere pre-amp (slots straight into jazz body - no soldering required)

Grab those Wizards (boxed) before I change my mind as your not going to find any new ones anymore.

Offers welcome on all parts.

Edited by ryancowell25

• 2 weeks later...