Why become a member? ×

SOLD! /FREE POSTAGE ! And now also PRICE DROP!Ernie Ball Super Slinky Nickel Strings 45-100 To fit Reflex or Medium /Short Scale Bass
£9

This is in effect a brand new set of Ernie Ball nickel Super Slinky bass strings gauged 45/65/80/100 that have been cut to go on my Reflex Bass, which has a 34 inch long scale, but also features a reduced -sized headstock and smaller-than-usual tuning pegs, meaning that this set of strings would be best suited to being fitted on a similar EBMM Reflex/ 25 Anniversary bass, or any bass with a slightly shorter scale length than the standard 34 inches if they are to fit properly. They would probably fit on some 34 inch 2+2 tuning peg arrangements, too, but we could check on that.

This set is practically brand new, with literally an hours playing time on them at the most, and in reality probably less than that .

[s]£9 + postage.[/s]

FREE POSTAGE! And price drop to £7.50 !

Edited by Dingus

Still minty fresh , and much, much cheaper than a new set of Ernie Balls from an internet retailer.

My string deals are legendary( well, legendary to me anyway) and if you have got a medium or short scale bass of any variety , or in the unlikely eventuality that you have got a EBMM Reflex/25th Anniversary bass, then these will fit perfectly , astound you with their deep, punchy tone and, above all , shock you with their incredibly reasonable price considering they are brand new , practically unplayed and will be posted out to you FREE OF CHARGE! Do you understand what that means? . Buy them , and buy them now.

[quote name='Zenitram' timestamp='1397929229' post='2428773']
Seven pounds fifty? My god man, that's literally [i]insane[/i]. You nutter.

And hello to the lovely Martha.
[/quote]

I'm actually typing my posts today with a straight jacket on (quite difficult, as I'm sure you can imagine)) . Someone from Social Services saw that I was selling a brand new set of Ernie Ball strings for[u] £7.50 WITH FREE POSTAGE ! [/u] and so they sent the men in white coats round to my house and told me I had to be restrained for my own good before I offered any more bonkers bargains like that to the Basschat punters.

Buy my strings. They are brand new, they are cheap , and you won't even have to pay the postage. Then I can spend the money ( whatever is left out of £7.50 after postage costs) on varieties of Pot Noodle that I haven't tried yet. I might buy some crisps, too.

I am happy to send these strings for you to try them before payment if you are not sure whether they will fit on your bass or not, so there is no risk involved from that point of view .

They should be be fine on any bass with a small 2+2 headstock , or any bass with a medium or short scale length .