Why become a member? ×

Barefaced vintage 2x15. SOLD
£550

bad back

Looking to offload this cab , I got this on here about a month ago but it's really not for me.
I just want to make my money back so £550 .
Everyone knows about these cabs but I can put the specs and pics up on request.
Pontypool area / pick up preferred

Edited by bad back

With added punch, style, and lighter and more portable than you ever dreamt possible...
The Vintage is smaller than traditional 2x15" cabs but still big enough to give fairly deep bass response and is loaded with the same fullrange drivers as the Compact to give you all the punch and brightness you need, allied to the huge sensitivity and maximum output of a dual 15" design. And because this amp is one for all the valve amp lovers we're going for a vintage look with silver Fender-style grill cloth (powder-coated steel grill a no-cost option).

How does this differ to The Compact?
even more sensitivity
twice as much power handling
unique triple-tuning
and it looks SO cool
What difference does this make in the real world?
more sensitivity - meaning you could gig with a 100W valve amp if you wanted to
greater power handling - this cab will take full output from the most powerful bass amps you can buy
greater maximum output - stupidly loud
tuning #1 - slightly fatter thicker bottom than the Compact
tuning #2 - slightly leaner faster bottom than The Compact
tuning #3 - the high but gentle roll-off on the bottom akin to a sealed cab = happy tube amps!
you look like an old school badass
Anything else?
A select few customers have wanted the option of occasionally adding a modern twist to the highs by the addition of a high quality tweeter system. T'Vintage, as it's called, has a fully variable tweeter and attentuation circuit with a high order crossover designed to blend as smoothly as possible with the natural highs of the 15" drivers, which thus extends the treble response to ~22kHz. £75 extra over the standard Vintage.

So to recap: The best fullrange 15" speakers you can buy, loaded into a superlight yet stiff and non-resonant cab, with a unique porting system that allows you to adjust the character in the lows to optimise the tone and feel for your bass and amp. And a great tweeter if you want one too!

DIMENSIONS
39" high x 24" wide x 13.5" deep 99cm x 61cm x 34cm

WEIGHT
46lbs / 21kg
SENSITIVITY
102dB - Loud, really really LOUD!
USABLE FREQUENCY RANGE
31Hz - 4kHz
RECOMMENDED AMP POWER
100-1200W RMS
MAXIMUM OUTPUT
131.5dB - matches or betters any 8x10", 4x12" or 2x15"