Why become a member? ×

2x Genz NX2-212T Cabs *Sold*
£300

CamdenRob

[b]*Sold*[/b]

These cabs need little introduction. I picked them up in the recent Genz blowout. I have used them for a couple of rehearsals only and they are mint.

I'm looking for [b]£325[/b] each including a fitted rocksolid cover.

They sound fantastic and if I was a rock star I would be keeping them, however as a pair they are simply too much for my needs (I'm going down to a 2x 112 set up for more flexibility).

600 Watt @ 4 Ohms

31" x 21 1/4" x 16 1/2"

47 lb

They will definitely be [b]pickup only[/b] from Camden NW1. You are welcome to come and try them out although only at moderate volume I'm afraid (the neighbours don't appreciate 1200 Watts of bass)

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='Cosmo Valdemar' timestamp='1395827124' post='2406690']
My word...
Can they run at 8ohm?
[/quote]

They are 4 Ohm I'm afraid... presumably each speaker is a 12 inch 8 ohm?

I've been running them with the Shuttle Max12.2 as it's got two power sections putting out 600 each at 4 Ohm.

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1395829266' post='2406714']
The speakers alone are probably not far off that much to buy separately! Absolute bargain.
[/quote]

I'm just passing on the saving I got buying them new...

They are great cabs (I understand you have one?) but with me needing to get taxis / public transport to gigs, I need to go to a 2x 112 set up really... If I used a van to get to gigs I would be keeping this and blasting everyone with bass everywhere I went.

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1395842456' post='2406977']
Ay, I have one, and I'm super impressed. 1/3 of the price of the Berg CN212...(although I would still like the Berg, the GB is excellent).
[/quote]

I'm going down to a pair of Berg 112s instead of these... although they are more than twice this price each, I need the flexibility.

[quote name='mikegatward' timestamp='1395842360' post='2406974']
Would take the other if it wasn't collection only. Hey-ho.
[/quote]

Yeah sorry about that, they are a bit big and I cut up the boxes and used them to ship a bass out a few weeks back....

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1395842456' post='2406977']
Ay, I have one, and I'm super impressed. 1/3 of the price of the Berg CN212...(although I would still like the Berg, the GB is excellent).
[/quote]

Same as above for me. At this price someone is going to get an absolute bargain. Fair dues to the seller for passing on the savings from the recent blow out

[quote name='vinorange' timestamp='1395920922' post='2407908']
Hi - would you definitely not send the one that's left?
Bubble wrap and a bin liner would do the job......

I let one of these go recently and they are superb.
[/quote]

They are great cabs, I'm only selling them to change to a 2 x 112 set up.

To be honest I'd really rather not ship it... I'd have to insure it and sending something this size would be pretty expensive too. I certainly wouldn't trust it in bubble wrap and a bin liner! UPS managed to smash a bass I was sent in a hardcase a couple of months back...

I might if I've no further interest in a pick up, but I'll give it a couple of weeks first.

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='mikegatward' timestamp='1396014574' post='2409049']
Can i have first option if shipping does become available ? - I did ask first :)
[/quote]

Yes of course.

I'm going to hang out for a while though, there is a bit of interest in picking the remaining cab up.

[quote name='Who's Who' timestamp='1396206453' post='2410996']
If their was a Sreamliner 600 available in the marketplace I would snap this up straight away :(
[/quote]

I've not tried the streamliner myself, I've been running these with a shuttlemax. I would imagine it would be a cracking combination though.

Still undecided as to whether I'll keep the shuttlemax... It sounds wonderful but I'm a bit wary of massively overpowering whatever 112s I end up using...

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1396246743' post='2411252']
Yes of course.

I'm going to hang out for a while though, there is a bit of interest in picking the remaining cab up.

I've not tried the streamliner myself, I've been running these with a shuttlemax. I would imagine it would be a cracking combination though.

Still undecided as to whether I'll keep the shuttlemax... It sounds wonderful but I'm a bit wary of massively overpowering whatever 112s I end up using...
[/quote]

I have a Streamliner 600 and one of these. Both myself and my band like it a lot. Very easy to dial in the sounds I want