Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SB1500 (1991 Japan) !!!PRICE DROP!!!
£1000

Tevra

[b]!!!!!PRICE DROP!!!!!!! [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font][/color][/b]
[b]!!!!!PRICE DROP!!!!!!! [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font][/color][/b]

Hi!
I'm selling my beloved Ibanez SB1500

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Birth Year: 1991[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Body Wood: Bubinga[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Fingerboard: Ebony[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Neck Wood: 5 pc Bubinga/Wnge[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Neck Joint: Bolt-on[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Strings: 4[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Frets: 22[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* FB Inlay: Abalone Oval[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Hardware: CK[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Pickups: EMG P-J[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]* Preamp: EMG Passive Preamp (Individual Pick-up Volume + tone + pickup selector[/font][/color]

The bass has some marks of use (all of them can be seen on the pictures)

The bass has the new EMG PJ Pick-ups, as when i bought it, the stock ones were faulty. Also with the new pickups, the stock active preamp wasnt working, so I left the passive one temporally, but I sounded that good that it stayed, asi it fitted exactly my sound with that pre.

This bass is a very very rare Ibanez, and it has the most confortable Neck i have ever tryed in my live (and ive been playing for almost 20 years and owned loads of high quality basses)

Prefer to sell the bass, but can be interested in exchange it to a 5 String Warwick (Streamer or Thumb)

The bass is in London at the moment, can be collected in person
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Delivery throughout Europe with costs to be paid by the buyer.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For more pics or any aditional info, just drop me a message[/font][/color]

Edited by Tevra

[quote name='Truckstop' timestamp='1396092476' post='2409832']
I LOVE the headstock shape! Much prefer 4 a side to the newer horrible 2+2 design. If I needed another bass I'd be nabbing this, good luck with the sale!

Alex
[/quote]

thank you so much :)

just droped my phone in watter.....so urgency came into this sale.....

PRICE DROP!!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£[/font][/color]800!!!!!

If i manage to get a new phone before the bass is gone , it will go back to its normal price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...