Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 4/NSCRFM - SOLD
£550

bakerster135

For sale is a Spector Euro 4 in natural flame maple finish. It has solid maple wings, gold hardware and has the original factory installed Aguilar OBP-1 preamp and active EMGs. I believe this is from 2001, and it's before Spector changed the body wood and the name to LX

Condition-wise, the bass certainly has signs of wear, I've been playing it pretty solidly for 15 years! The gold bridge is worn, but this is only really visible close up. There are a few [b]very minor[/b] dings on the bass, and there is some real wear above the neck pickup (this is where I've been anchoring my thumb for 15 years!). I recently gave it a very good clean with Warwick surface finisher wax however, and it looks great! Will include the surface finisher with the bass.

It also needs attention in the following areas:[list]
[*]The bridge pickup control knob has the wrong size pot installed (long, rather than short split-shaft), so the control knob won't fit on! This will need to be replaced, it currently functions fine however!...
[*]The Bass control (bottom control) is starting to feel like it may be on its way out, so will need replacing too
[*]The bass could do with a set-up
[/list]
I have taken all of this into consideration, hence the bargain price. It will cost VERY little to get these elements fixed!

Looks and sounds amazing though - some say these are comparable to the US model because of the maple and Aguilar preamp.

[b]SOLD[/b]

Edited by bakerster135

• 3 months later...

[quote name='bakerster135' timestamp='1406129103' post='2508617']
Now on the 'Bay!

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spector-Euro-4-NSCRFM-Bass-Guitar-/131249796878?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item1e8f18f70e"]http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1e8f18f70e[/url]
[/quote]

You do realise that if your bass sells on ebay for the start price you'll end up with about £500 net after ebay and paypal fees... just saying! :([size=4] [/size]