Why become a member? ×

Vintage brand 5 String
£120

happynoj

[b]£80[/b]

I have something new coming in next week so I need to make space. I have a Vintage (JHS) brand 5 string bass. No idea what the official model number is but I own another bass the same shape which is a V940FL which is a 4 string fretless so maybe this is a V950?

It is black, has an active preamp, blue strings and a PJ pickup configuration. I have owned it for approx 10 years and it wasn't new when I bought it, so I don't really have an idea of the age of it, but it plays well enough and doesn't sound horrible. Could be a good starter bass or a nice cheap squeeze for someone to try out a 5er for the first time.

Make me an offer I can't refuse. Would prefer pickup from Leeds or I can deliver within a reasonable distance.

Edited by happynoj

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would you do a trade for an £100 bass, it's not as interesting as yours, but it's 4 string, has good action and is fairly new, I've had it for a year, but it's been looked after by my uncle, in return I was borrowing his 5 sting, and now he wants the 5 back, and I'm in need of another 5 sting. I'll give you a picture of the bass if you're interested, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...