Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* - ART Tube MP Studio V3 Preamp
£50

For sale is my ART Tube MP Studio V3 Preamplifier that I purchased brand new at the end of April last year.

It's done dozens of live shows and festivals the past 12 months, but I have recently upgraded and feel it's time for the ART to find a new home.

The Preamp itself is in fantastic condition and still has the protective film over the analogue output level reader.
The UK mains adapter still has its original separate box, the original user manual which is in mint condition is also included, as is the original box that everything came in, which is in fair to good condition.

In addition, both the preamp and mains adapter have been successfully PAT tested (16th January 2014).

This preamp features 16 'voicing' options to really work with your sound and find your sweet spot. I personally always used the 'LIMT' mode which gave my bass a very warm sound.

Other features include both XLR and 6.35mm jack inputs AND outputs, to cater for all types of pickup connections (one of the biggest selling points for me when I purchased it), Phantom Power switch, Phase Reverse switch, and a +20dB gain switch.

It's a solid piece of gear encased in metal housing, weighing just under 1kg.
Seriously good piece of kit for the price.

It cost me £70 new, but I'd happily take [b]£50[/b] ono including first class UK Royal Mail Small Parcel delivery.

PM me if interested or if you have any questions :)

Edited by henrywillard