Why become a member? ×

Crazy 8 cab from Mike Arnopol (super light composite)
£350

For sale only, and collection strongly preferred.

A very portable 1x8" speaker cab, with a high spec Faital Pro driver. Composite cabinet makes it very light, but with a full and accurate sound. No tweeter on this one, but I've never missed it.
Superb for any small gigs where you want reinforcement rather than volume. Works with acoustic or electric basses. Comes in a padded Cajon bag.

There is some minor damage to one edge, which has been sealed with epoxy and painted.

If I had a micro amp head I'd keep it, but I'm using a small combo most of the time these days so I need to raise some cash.

PM any questions and I'll do my best to answer, or look Crazy 8 up on TalkBass..plenty of discussion there.

I'll post some photos later if there is any interest

BB

Edited by BassBod

Thanks for that Mr bassace - quite a list of amplification you have there! Interested in how these Crazy 8's compare with the Euphonic Wizzy 10 - I recall it was designed partly due to Mike's disappointment with the sound of the Wizzy?

I've not heard any of the current Wizzy cabs, but I did use EA CXL110's for a few years. I thought they sounded great, but were just too heavy (about 35lbs) The Crazy8 is something like 10lbs, or less.

• 1 month later...