Why become a member? ×

New Amp, Genz Benz Shuttle 9.2

CalJock

So I've just returned with the second of my new toys a brand new Shuttle 9.2! I used one of the 6.2's in the practice room last week and have been on the lookout for a new head as I'm not really happy with my MiBass any more (I wanted a lot more volume and clarity) So I went for a look in GAK and lo and behold this little beauty! I tried some of the TC electronic gear as well but this won hands done in my book, mainly due to being £470 compared to £850 for an rh750.

Have plugged it into my Ebs Classic Line 1x12's and boy-oh-boy is this what they've been waiting for! Everything sounds great now, and I've been able to shake the house with the input gain and master both set to just shy of 9 o'clock!

Plugged the rusty box into it as well with the same settings I was using with the mibass and there was so much bass! It's nice that I'll be able to use the rusty as a drive now instead of needing to run it as a preamp to get decent volume out of the mibass.

I'll post more as I play it (seeing as how it only came home an hour ago!) but this feels like it might have solved my amp issues permanently.

The only thing left on the GAS list now is a couple Barefaced cabs!

Cheers,
Calum