Why become a member? ×

Warwick Fortress One Masterman *NOW SOLD*
£550

AndThenSome1

*NOW SOLD* Warwick Fortress One Masterman *NOW SOLD*

German-built in 1996, the Fortress is a discontinued Warwick body shape unless you want one of the entry-level Rockbasses. Beautiful grain to the wood with a Nirvana Black finish, super slim and fast neck, and tons of classic Warwick growl and tone. All specs can be found here:

[url="http://www.warwick.de/en/Warwick---Discontinued-Models--Fortress--Fortress-Masterman--4---5-string--Features.html"]http://www.warwick.d...--Features.html[/url]

The double-J style pickup configuration makes this such a versatile beast, from mellow jazz tones to growly, powerful rock sounds, and everything in between. The electronics allow you to really dial in some great sounds, with stacked bass and treble controls, as well as a pickup blend.

Its with a heavy heart I sell her, but I've recently acquired a Stingray 5 and something has to go to balance the books. Its just had a setup and clean from a local luthier so is in fantastic condition, aside from a small amount of buckle-rash from a previous owner, which can be seen in the pictures.

I'm based in Manchester, and I'm happy to deliver around the city or have it collected. Postage at buyer's expense, and if you'd like I can put it in a serviceable but slightly worn hard case for an extra £40.

As for trades, I'd be interested in 5 string basses, particularly Fender Jazz , Mexican or USA (with additional cash your way), or I'm always interested in microphones or studio equipment.

[attachment=159892:IMG_2353.JPG]
[attachment=159893:IMG_2354.JPG]
[attachment=159894:IMG_2355.JPG]
[attachment=159895:IMG_2356.JPG]

And the buckle rash:

[attachment=159896:IMG_2357.JPG]

Edited by AndThenSome1

You know what complememts a MM SR5?

..... A Fender Jaguar in black ;)

I'm pulling your leg, I just want this bass :( I always fancied a Fortress, perhaps because Chris Wolstenholme played one for a while and amongst it's fancy shape.

At the best with the sale ;)