Why become a member? ×

Kev's Feedback

Kev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just traded my 2003 Warwick Streamer Stage II 5-string for Kev's 1990 Streamer Stage I 4-string.

An absolute pleasure to deal with, Kev was a gent throughout our joyfully straightforward negotiations and trekked all the way down to Laaaaaahndan to check and swap basses.

My new bass is fantastic, by the way. It's great to have a Streamer 4-string again, particularly one from the "classic" Warwick era. Can't wait to plug it in at tonight's rehearsal.

Thanks Kev!

Edited by johnthebassist
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Purple Black Duck wins through on yet another bass trade with me.

As always and now expected, Kev is a true pro at getting these deals sorted swiftly and with no fuss.

Must be our 4th or 5th major trade and always simple.

Cheers Kev

Will send you a pic for your birthday ;-)

Col

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Traded my Sei for Kev's Dolphin. A good experience all round, good coms and dialogue throughout, a reasonable deal for us both and a quickly and safely executed at the end (despite my courier leaving the Sei outside Kev's house).

With regards to the Dolphin Kev:

I'll make sure I play a tuna day on it
It's probably unsuitable for practicing scales
Hopefully will be a keeper, I'll try not to flipper too quickly
Looking forward to trying my fav tunes on it; like a sturgeon (Madonna), pick up the pisces (average whitebread), cod bess the child, mack[i]rell [/i]the knife, and of course anything by Thelonious Monk (fish)

As you can tell this deal was no accident, it happened on porpoise

....and spent

:-)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Bought a Proton Filter from Kev - such a straightforward and easy transaction! Item arrived very quickly too and was exactly as described/well packed - a great guy to deal with and would definitely deal with again. :)

• Thanks 1

Just traded my Dingwall for Kev's SEI. Kev was extremely accommodating and we me up at Stafford railway station to make the exchange. Sadly train schedules put an end to plans for a coffee and a natter but Kev is a top bloke and totally trustworthy. Deal in absolute confidence.

Thanks Kev, enjoying the bass - now B-G with flats :)

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a Streamer off Kev.

Great guy to deal with, was accommodating with the transaction and willing to meet me at Wolverhampton rail station (no mean feat as I wouldn't have liked to get that bass in a flight case on a train!). Nice guy, totally trustworthy with great comms.

Cheers bud :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...