Why become a member? ×

SOLD Tokai TB48 Thunderbird
£130

Made in China. Well made version of a classic bass. Neck thru construction. Powerful pickups. Deep lows and punchy mids.. A few minors dinks but nothing too noticeable. No buckle rash due to the tough paint job. It has a broader neck than a jazz but the profile is slim so enabling full coverage of the fingerboard. Tuners in good condition. Knobs have a smooth action. If you like em slinky this is the one. Postage included in the UK

Edited by Leftbass

The Spider case will fit a LH T-bass (I have one). But I did have to shove some foam on top of the accessories lid to lift the headstock off the bottom of the case. Otherwise, you can't find any other hard case in the UK (and certainly not one for £50 or less).

[quote name='Leftbass' timestamp='1397239250' post='2422186']
HI Guys, It's Black. Sorry no case but I've seen one on the Bay for about £50 ( Spider) not sure if they fit lefties tho. Mark get it bought! Boxed carefuly wrapped and insured. Cheers
:gas:
[/quote]

If I hadn't already taken possession of a brand new Spector this very week I would have snapped this up straight away. If another bass arrives this month, it will be only a matter of time before I find out what particular kitchen instrument the GF attacks me with!

Ok, in a nutshell, what I'm asking everybody here is, how do I get a suspicious guitar shaped looking package past the GF security systems? She has patrolling attack dogs, razor wire fencing and laser security alarms set up all over, it won't be easy.

All suggestions welcome.