Why become a member? ×

Jump from GarageBand 11 to Logic Pro X

Sean

I'm just about to get into Logic Pro X after having used GB for a few years and I'd like to know what experiences anyone's had. I'm recording keys, guitars, bass and using the amazing Drummer feature for drums. I've not got a proper interface yet but do have a Zoom H4 and a Zoom B3 that both cover all bases as basic interfaces but don't really do multiple tracks.

I'm running a mid-2007 iMac with 6GB Ram, 2.4 GHz, 500GB SSD.

So, what can you tel me?

Thanks
Sean

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]I use Logic Pro X, its the first DAW I've used and I'm really happy with it. [/size][/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]I bought a [color=#000000]Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and [/color][color=#000000]Samson SAKGR25 Graphite 25 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller both worked straight out of the box.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]mostly played with the drummer and the pedal board, I'm still exploring it myself. theres lots of good tutorials on youtube.[/size][/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif] [/font][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]anyways, not a lot to say about it really as I'm still learning myself. :)[/size][/font]