Why become a member? ×

Hey there

Glennalli

Hey there, just thought id introduce myself. :yarr:

Im Glenn, Im 26 and been playing bass for about 4 years now.

I mainly play Hardcore/Metal, but I have a wide musical taste so would like to branch out into other genres eventually!
I'v put a quick rig run down in my sig and will hopefully have some recordings of me playing with my band up at some point for anybody here who is partial to a bit of metal B)

So yeah…. HEY! :D

Edited by Glennalli

Welcome Glen. :)

Spent some time at the College (Queens Gardens) sometime-when-ago though now. Haven't been back since those days, so maybe all changed now. Used to walk over the flyover on Anlaby Road every morning - wonder if that's still there too.

Anyhoo - Enjoy this place - it's very cool and friendly. ;)

Al

[indent=1]Cheers mate, yeah they are both still there and still the same as they've always been![/indent]

[indent=1]If you get the chance I would highly recomend you come back for Humber street sesh on the 2nd of august. About 150 acts all playing around the marina on different stages. About 25,000 showed up last year apparently! B)[/indent]

[quote name='Glennalli' timestamp='1397392017' post='2423414']
[indent=1]If you get the chance I would highly recomend you come back for Humber street sesh on the 2nd of august. About 150 acts all playing around the marina on different stages. About 25,000 showed up last year apparently! B)[/indent]
[/quote]

Cool Glen - In the Diary - hope I'll be able to make it there. :)

Al