Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Cort T34 (it's a sparkler!!)
£150

fender73

**SOLD**

Ok folks - we have here the next bass that i'm selling. One careful owner (me!)

Cort T34 in great condition, sounds fab, sits nicely in the band mix (used for a few rehearsals only, never gigged)

Amazing factory paint finish
2 band active eq
24 frets
2 Soapbar pickups
Black hardware
5 bolt neck joint
No case or gigbag supplied

It's a cracker, but i've moved to 5 strings now so this one has been left a little unloved in the corner (in a gigbag nice and safe though!)

Collection from Bromley BR1 or meet half way within reason. Can also meet up in London EC2N during the week

Free UK postage now available

NO TRADES please

Cheers[attachment=160033:DSC_0007.jpg][attachment=160034:DSC_0008.jpg][attachment=160035:DSC_0009.jpg][attachment=160036:DSC_0010.jpg]

Edited by fender73

[quote name='topo morto' timestamp='1397492724' post='2424454']
Is that an added control on the front? Or an alternative knob? Or am I blind?
[/quote]

Hi, it's an alternative knob on the pickup pan - i may have the original knob somewhere...

[quote name='ZXRRDave' timestamp='1397493649' post='2424468']
Hmm. Staying with a mate in Bromley for the rugby at Twickenham in a few weeks.

Does this have a 38mm nut?
[/quote]

Measures slightly less - about 36/37. very comfortable to play

[quote name='jeweytheroux' timestamp='1397500415' post='2424566']
Absolutely killer bass, I have the exact same one and its becoming my go-to bass as the sound and playability from it is outstanding.

Good luck with it dude.
[/quote]
Cheers dude

I have the five string version in the same finish. Hopefully it will be helpful to say that it is not always that colour. Mostly it is dark and only really sparkles that way when hit by light. I find this aspect of the finish even more wonderful than if it was just a solid glitter finish. The glitters and colours are in the finish, it will shine like that even under a white light.

It plays beautifully. I tried a flat wound string (I only had one that would fit as the set had been cut for another bass) and it sounded incredible, I will be getting a full set of flats for it as soon as I can. It sounded amazing with rounds, too, but I don't like spending money on strings and flats last longer. That's the only change I would consider for it. All my other basses have something I would like to change or mod, but not this one, it is perfect as it is.

It is a great bass and that is a great price for it.

[quote name='KingBollock' timestamp='1397777962' post='2427434']
I have the five string version in the same finish. Hopefully it will be helpful to say that it is not always that colour. Mostly it is dark and only really sparkles that way when hit by light. I find this aspect of the finish even more wonderful than if it was just a solid glitter finish. The glitters and colours are in the finish, it will shine like that even under a white light.

It plays beautifully. I tried a flat wound string (I only had one that would fit as the set had been cut for another bass) and it sounded incredible, I will be getting a full set of flats for it as soon as I can. It sounded amazing with rounds, too, but I don't like spending money on strings and flats last longer. That's the only change I would consider for it. All my other basses have something I would like to change or mod, but not this one, it is perfect as it is.
E
It is a great bass and that is a great price for it.
[/quote]
Thanks fella, and yes, thanks for the comments about the finish too

• 2 weeks later...