Why become a member? ×

FS - Fret Bending Luthier Tool; bend frets for Guitars or Bass
£25

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi All[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've got 1 of these still hanging about... offers?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Recently I was re-fretting a neck and made a fist of it until I made one of these tools. Now I'm able to make some more for any BCers who're wanting to make a good job of re-fretting.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks for looking[/font]
[center][b]Fret Bending tool[/b]
[b]Bends narrow, medium and wide fret wires to fit any fingerboard radius.[/b][/center]
[center][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][color=#343434][b]***[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][color=#343434][b]Bending radius adjustment is quick and easy.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Times][size=4][color=#343434]The manual bending of fret wire is time-consuming and inaccurate. By using this Fret Bender, You will save time in two ways. First, You can bend the frets precisely in a few minutes. Second, the smoothly bent frets need much less levelling and crowning during installation.[/color][/size][/font][/font][/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Times][size=4][color=#343434] [/color][/size][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/center]

[b][font=Times][color=#343434][size=4]This tool is easy to use, adjustable and [/size]affordable[size=4].[/size][/color][/font][/b]
[font=Times][size=4][color=#343434][b]- Simple to use[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b]- All the three rollers are made of steel and rotating on industrial ball bearings.[/b]
[font=Times][size=4][color=#343434][b]- Makes re-fretting far easier and helps create a professional finish to your fretboard[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Times][size=4][color=#343434][b]- Will give good service for loads of fret-wires[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Times][font=Times][color=#343434][font=Times][size=4]Simply clamp it in your workbench vice or use a workmate, or use in the hand. Afterwards, put it away for a clear workspace. Alternatively you can also screw it to the edge of your workbench. [/size][/font][/color][/font][/font]

[font=Times][font=Times][color=#343434]This is a tool made in my own workshop. This is new, but tested. The back board is in good condition but not immaculate, but it will do the job as promised. [/color][/font][/font]

Edited by Grangur

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. It's simple, but effective. It doesn't have some of the calibration for precise bending to a set radius, but as long as the wire is bent slightly more than the curvature of the FB then the wire can be glued and tapped into place easy enough.

• 3 months later...