Why become a member? ×

Bearfoot - BlueBerry Bass OD

Marsy

• 3 months later...

Sweet! I'm sure you'll let us know what ya think DannyBouy..

I've been very tempted myself then a curve ball came in the form of a set of 2 brand new BJFE ones becoming available as a special custom thingy on the BJFE forum.

But at the end of the day the PB is already full, and the vandal bass distortion is killing it!

Finger crossed for customs, although you'll be lucky these days !

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1407916795' post='2525221']
Initial reports over at TB sound promising so I've taken the plunge, always wanted to try one of these! $200 with free delivery, let's hope it sails through customs!

[url="http://www.bearfootfx.com/product/blueberry-bass-overdrive/"]http://www.bearfootf...bass-overdrive/[/url]
[/quote]Any news about the BBBOD? :)

Picked it up from the post office after paying £16.80 to her majesty, been out all day but just returned and gave it a blast.

A massive thumbs up from me! I was just playing around with the Vintage Deluxe, BB Preamp, SFT and this. It's closest to the SFT in character, but sounds much nicer when digging in hard, more tube amp like. I've had the Dark Driving before too (original one knob version) which is based on the BBBOD and this sounds miles better.

If you're after an always-on drive (or booster), that's really warm but not too dark, that can be set to clean with just a hint of natural sounding drive when digging in without overly colouring your tone - give this a go.

I recommend it over the SolidgoldFX Beta for sure.