Why become a member? ×

Sold. Eminence Basslite S2012 project cabs
£200

Sparky Mark

Now sold. These have been gigged mainly as a pair with various heads (Markbass LM3, Ashdown MAG600, ABM300) but I initially built only one to use as an exetnsion for my EB180 combo.

19" wide, 16" high, 14" deep, 11kg each cab.
Power rating 150W, 8 ohms each cab. (300W, 4 ohm load together).

The first one sounded so good that I built another. They were built to sit under Ashdown heads and combos. Same width as ABM300, MAG300/600, and Electric Blue 180-12 combo. They are extremely light as they are loaded with Basslite S2012 neo speakers (£90 each). I built them to the Eminence design specs and connection is via Speakons.

The speakers have never been abused and are capable of high volume belying their diminutive size. I am only selling because I now have Bergantino cabs which cost 6 times as much and I need the space.

If you want a 12 extension cab for your Ashdown head or combo or want a mini rig that can flap your trouser legs then these are for you.

I'm based in Hertford and would prefer cash on collection or localish delivery/meet up. Thanks for looking.
[attachment=160392:Cabs1.jpg][attachment=160393:Cabs2.jpg][attachment=160394:Cabs side.jpg][attachment=160395:Cabcombo.jpg]

Edited by Sparky Mark

[quote name='Skinner' timestamp='1397860025' post='2428127']
Hi, can you give us an idea of power handling and ohms of each cab please.
[/quote]
Good point. I will edit the post when I get to my computer. They are 150 watt 8 ohms each.

[quote name='Matte_black' timestamp='1397897401' post='2428282']
I made a cab with two Deltalite 12" (close in specs to the Basslite 12") and it was amazing. I'd expect great performance from those puppies, certainly a bargain. If I didn't have 5 cabs already... :lol:
[/quote]
Thanks Matte,
I know anyone who auditions them will be impressed at how big they sound.
Cheers.