Why become a member? ×

FS:FT Bespoke Superlight EUB **SOLD**
£750

Original thread here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/225500-on-hold-bespoke-superlight-eub-photos/page__p__2326428__hl__bespoke__fromsearch__1#entry2326428"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2326428[/url]

A lovely lovely instrument now superseded by my SLB-200. Original plan was to have one EUB in Aber and one in Canterbury, but a move from train commuting to driving means the SLB can travel in the car with me. Whilst it's nice to have two EUBs, the kids appear to be getting through cash like it's going out of fashion at present so the best bet may be to reduce the stress a little by letting this go

Collection from Canterbury or Aberystwyth or pretty much anywhere between the two by prior arrangement. This is a LOT of EUB for £750, the only comparable instrument I've owned is the SLB-100

Chris

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='AgentCooper' timestamp='1397680198' post='2426496']
My weapon of choice. I bought one last year via the Evilbay as a friends just felt "right". Funnily enough it would to take something as good as the Yamaha to prise it from my paws :)
[/quote]

For an EUB this bass does feel 'right', especially if you also play DB. Part of me wants to keep this and let the Yamaha go, the latter has however a couple of advantages over the Bespoke (which likely explain the extra £1000 on the price tag). Happy to consider trades on this

Chris

[quote name='sarah thomas' timestamp='1397995621' post='2429292']
Would you be interested in a Mexican Fender Jazz Blacktop as a trade?
[/quote]

Hi Sarah, thanks but Jazzes just ain't my thing! Things I'm looking for in trades would be.....[list]
[*]Small high quality combos above 150w (Markbass, PJB etc)
[*]Decent ply DB
[*]High quality hi-fi speakers
[*]Vintage Precision (with cash from me)
[*]Ric C64 (with cash from me)
[/list]
...but cash is always preferable :)

• 2 weeks later...