Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - Warwick P-Nut III & Status Buzzard 2 ( I'll keep them ) please remove.
£6000

CPBass

I'm going to offer them on here for a short time before I access more mainstream avenues of selling. They are priced at what they cost me as ive been very active in trading lately. Not looking for trades. OK....here we go:

1) Status Graphite Buzzard - 2. Sale or Trade

Up for sale is this very rare and WHITE HOT custom order early Status Buzzard 2 in blackburst. Superb condition with no dings, knocks or scratches. Alder body with black hardware, graphite neck with roman numeral inlays and red side LEDs. Comes with the original Status full fitted flightcase and all paperwork inc order sheet & invoice. An early model that sports the ' Buzzard' logo prior to legal issues between the Entwistle estate, Warwick and Status to which this bass was not connected except in name. An amazingly flexible 18v EQ fed by Status Hyperactive pups. Original paperwork & case candy included.
A collectors piece or a bass for someone looking for something seriously unusual that really does do everything. These are exceedingly rare and the old ones even more so, they were made strictly on an order only basis and really is quite special.

£1950 plus p&p
Will entertain offers of trades for quality 5 string basses of similar or less value with cash adjustment.

Pics here:

http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/Col4string/library/Status%20Buzzard%202

2) Warwick Streamer P - Nut Signature III. Sale Only

The Body is Australian Blackwood Burl and Purpleheart with a hidden Ovangkol and Ekenga thru neck. This is finished off with a Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard with the P - Nut designed swirl inlays and matching burl headstock. Hipshot Extender fitted to the B string. Active 3 way Seymour Duncan Basslines electronics with SJ5-3N and SMB-5D pickups with the usual coil tap switch. The neck is slightly slimmer on this bass compared to the number 2. Comes with complete Warwick User Kit and signed certificate of authenticity in a quality gig bag.

Price £2000

Pics Here:

http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/Col4string/library/Warwick%20P-Nut%20III

These basses are my pride and joy, I've worked, ducked and dived for years to acquire them. I cant justify keeping them as like most of us I could only afford my gear whilst they were earning their keep. I cant possibly play them all without work so they need new players who'll continue to put them through their paces.

Any trial is welcome with free tea and coffee. Fire any question via inbox or at
[email protected]. As these are a bit stiff cost wise I understand if you'd prefer to talk about deals. If so, inbox me your name & number and a convenient time and i'll call.

The Basses are advertised elsewhere!

Edited by Buzzardist

The B2 is a toned down version of the original B1 with exactly the same electrics but alder body and graphite neck with the original B2 headstock. This one is one of the earlier models with Buzzard 2 written on the headstock. Any they make now must have B2 since the legal issues with Warwick.

Oh dont start me off, i'm devastated to be frank.....dont know what im going to do.

Ive still got the Dingwall Z3 and to simply think of parting with that at the moment is just too much :-(

Edited by Buzzardist

Im retiring due to poor health, the old ticker is just not up to it despite only being 41! Genetic glitches are a right pain.

I'm holding back a very nice Dingwall Z3 to keep me happy at home, just need to get rid of the rig too.

Happy days eh?? Lol

Is that the Z3 in your signature thumbnail?

I'd love a Z3 but I'm gonna have to wait until kids aren't needing daily handouts. I was just about to pull the trigger on a super j and the funds got rerouted for something else. It's a no brainier really, happy kids or a bass for me.

But it's always ahead of me so time will reward the patient.

[quote name='bassman344' timestamp='1397643634' post='2425911']
Is that the Z3 in your signature thumbnail?

I'd love a Z3 but I'm gonna have to wait until kids aren't needing daily handouts. I was just about to pull the trigger on a super j and the funds got rerouted for something else. It's a no brainier really, happy kids or a bass for me.

But it's always ahead of me so time will reward the patient.
[/quote]

It certainly is my Z3 and a wonderful bass she is. Much like yourself Ive dreamt of getting one and lets just say ive been lucky. She isnt for sale and doubtful she ever will be.....stunning

[quote name='Buzzardist' timestamp='1397644214' post='2425920'] It certainly is my Z3 and a wonderful bass she is. Much like yourself Ive dreamt of getting one and lets just say ive been lucky. She isnt for sale and doubtful she ever will be.....stunning [/quote]

Glad to read that you're hanging onto at least one of your basses!