Why become a member? ×

Aguilar SL112 1x12" Cabs - SOLD!
£499

These Aguilar SL112's are, by some margin, the best 1x12 cabs I have ever had the pleasure of playing through. They sound fantastic regardless of how much they weigh. The fact that each cab is light enough that you can literally lift one with your little finger is just a bonus.

The cabs have had very little use, evidenced by their condition which is as new. They come complete with the (pricey!) Aguilar fitted and padded covers which fit easily and snugly over each cab. I simply don't have the time nor opportunity to use the cabs and I cannot justify keeping them given that they are far from cheap cabs.

These go for £650-£700 each new so I'm asking what I think is an extremely fair price of just [color="#ff0000"][b]£SOLD[/b][/color] for each cab. The covers are available separately for[color=#ff0000][b] £SOLD[/b][/color] each (they're £70 new).

I have the original boxes for the cabs in the garage so could, in theory, courier them if desired. It won't be cheap as the cardboard boxes are huge and would be classed as oversize. It would probably be about £12 or £15 delivery for each cab.

Far better to collect, if possible, from Ruislip, HA4, close to A40 (Polish War Memorial), M40/M25 interchange or M1 Junction 5. Also just 5 minutes walk from Eastcote tube station on the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines (yes, these are light enough to take home on the train!).

[color=#ff0000][b]BOTH CABS AND COVERS NOW SOLD[/b][/color]

Edited by MindGoneBlank

Amazing cabs these bad boys.

I am a DB112 user and when I tried these out I was impressed on how good they sounded and how light (compared to the DB112) they are.

GLWTS mate! I would have them if I could!

[quote name='Lonnystingray' timestamp='1397814957' post='2427582']
I have two as well, never short of power, and light as a breeze..

I wouldalmost be temted, as I want to add a third, as preparation for when I finally get a DB751..
[/quote]Go on, you know you want to! :P

In all seriousness, I've long thought that three 1x12's would be the perfect rig: modular, easy to transport and it brings the sound up near ear level. Plus it would look the dogs... :D Sadly, most heads (mine included) only go down to 4 ohms... :mellow:

[quote name='tonyclaret' timestamp='1399025947' post='2440074']
Tempted. Is this collection only? Would it survive transit!? Light as feather! (Well not quite) ;-)
[/quote]

[quote name='MindGoneBlank' timestamp='1397681205' post='2426520']
I have the original boxes for the cabs in the garage so could, in theory, courier them if desired. It won't be cheap as the cardboard boxes are huge and would be classed as oversize. It would probably be about £12 or £15 delivery for each cab plus a further £8 or so for the covers.
[/quote]

Yes, delivery is no problem at all. I'm not sure until I box it up but I may even be able to squeeze the cover inside the box so as not to incur a second carriage charge. The original boxes are probably the heaviest duty cardboard boxes I've ever seen! I have all the padded corner protectors so there should be no risk of damage. Worst case scenario, that's what transit insurance is for! ;-)

Edited by MindGoneBlank

[quote name='MindGoneBlank' timestamp='1399035306' post='2440278']
Yes, delivery is no problem at all. I'm not sure until I box it up but I may even be able to squeeze the cover inside the box so as not to incur a second carriage charge. The original boxes are probably the heaviest duty cardboard boxes I've ever seen! I have all the padded corner protectors so there should be no risk of damage. Worst case scenario, that's what transit insurance is for! ;-)
[/quote]
Mmm...scratches head.. haven't heard this in the flesh.. Let me scratch my head some more.

Edited by tonyclaret

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Sadbass and Dan fbm.

One cab is still for sale. As per first post, the cabs have had very little use. We're talking hours. Only one left, of course, even though I keep referring to 'them'! They are around a year old but have sat, for the most part, in their covers at home. Due to young kids, I can only play at home through headphones.

PM me for further details or if you wish to buy.

Thanks! :)

• 4 weeks later...